Visalia Community Bank respects your privacy and wants you to be aware of its policies regarding its use of information it collects about you.
When you visit our web site to read or download information we record the following:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com if you are connecting through America Online);
- The internet address of the web site which linked you directly to our site, if any (for example, www.yahoo.com if you are using the Yahoo search engine.)
- The type of web browsing software you use to visit our site.
- The date and time you access our site;
- When you identify yourself so that we can respond to an inquiry or request from you, make a comment requiring correspondence, or submit a complaint, various employees may be required to see your information.
We adhere to the following principles in handling the information you provide:
- We use your personal information only for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- We keep your personal identifying numbers in secure systems.
- Only employees with a business reason to do so access your information and identifying numbers.
- We do not disclose your information outside Visalia Community Bank, except as permitted by law.
- We want to remind you that sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is not necessarily secure against interception. If your information is very sensitive, or includes personal or confidential information, such as your account, ATM, check card, or Social Security number, you should either send it to us using the secure-mail link that is available through our Internet Banking product or send it to us by postal mail.
- Provide privacy compliance training to all appropriate personnel on a regular basis.
- Monitor the privacy compliance program and the suitability of the privacy notice to actual bank practices, and
- Revise the privacy notice as needed.
The Board, Management and staff of Visalia Community Bank will be committed to protecting the sensitive information furnished on a daily basis by bank customers through their use of the bank's products and services.